Feed Your Weekend Appetite (And More) at the Epicurean September 15- September 17
Foodies for Florida: Saturday, September 16th
Dine for a cause this weekend! Join us as we raise much needed funds for our fellow Floridians who had their lived turned upside down by Hurricane Irma.
100% of the following proceeds will go to the Red Cross Hurricane Irma Relief:
- EDGE Social Drinkery: All food from 5PM – 12AM
- Élevage: All Happy Hour items from 3PM – 7PM
- Haven: All Haven Hour items from 5PM – 7PM
- Bern’s Steak House: All Chateau St. Michelle Cabernet, 2014 Bern’s Cuvee, Cold Creek Vineyard and Washington State ($84.95 per bottle & $15 per glass)
Feeding Tampa Bay Needs Your Help
As Florida is beginning to piece itself back together, Feeding Tampa Bay is working with Feeding Florida and emergency management organizations to build back communities with ample food and supplies.
- Monetary Donations: All donations will be matched; meaning for every $1 you donate, 20 meals will be provided.
- Food & Supplies Donations: Donate your hurricane supplies to our Florida neighbors who weathered the worst of the storm. The most needed items include: Canned ready-to-eat items with pull-tops (vegetables, fruit), Protein in pouches or pull-top cans (tuna, beef stew, chili, canned chicken), Snacks (protein bars, granola bars, etc), Peanut butter, Toiletries, Paper goods, Diapers, Cleaning supplies (mops, mop buckets, brooms, bleach wipes, bleach, garbage bags, bug spray). Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to donate food and supplies.
- Volunteer: Help Feeding Tampa Bay sort, pack and distribute supplies to our fellow Floridians in need.
- Looking for Food? Please call 813-906-9442 between 7:30am – 4:30pm or view the schedule to find the nearest food pantry.
Epicurean Must Do’s
Head up to EDGE Social Drinkery for rooftop cocktails and superior sunset views. Weekend goal = try all of the new cocktails being poured, shaken and stirred at EDGE. Or, grab a bite off the new food menu. While you’re sipping on libations, stare in awe of the newly painted mural by artist Dalek at EDGE. The bold patterns and bright colors are the perfect backdrop for that evening cocktail or Instagram-worthy selfie. Check out this awesome video of all it took to create this work of art. *Please note: EDGE will be closed every Sunday and Monday through September.
And while you’re at it, visit the brand new CASS Art Exhibition: Niark1 in the library lounge of Epicurean. You won’t be able to miss the colorful monsters and creatures that brought this French artist to fame! Be sure to experience Niakrk1’s entire collection at CASS Contemporary Art Space & Studio.