Health & Safety
The health and wellness of our guests and team are our greatest priority, and we have taken measures to ensure public areas and surfaces are cleaned and treated on a continual basis.
Our Housekeeping team utilizes an electrostatic sprayer daily, which eliminates any presence of the virus in all public spaces. Once guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized, your guest room door will be sealed until you enter. Our staff is also taking measures to limit physical contact, wash their hands regularly and wear proper PPE. All team members are required to complete a wellness check before starting their shift which includes a temperature check.
Please review the below prior to your stay:
- To request and schedule housekeeping stayover services during your stay, please contact the Front Desk.
- Current outlet hours of operation can be viewed here.
- Our pool is open! We ask that all of our guests practice social distancing.
- Our fitness center is open 24 hours a day. We ask that you practice social distancing and wipe down the equipment after each use.
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the hotel unless you are seated at your table or inside your guest room.
We will continue to practice social distancing and the other orders from the local and state government, as well as Marriott International. We appreciate your understanding during this time and looking forward to welcoming you soon!
The Management & Staff